Technical and support services
The TWB platforms have equipment and expertise dedicated to the acceleration of technical developments on the thematics:
- strain engineering (vector constructing/assembling, screening and biodiversity generation and transformation of micro-organisms at low/medium throughput);
- bioprocessing (screening, fermentation optimisation, scale-up and batch production);
- analytics (analytical and preparative chromatography) and cytometry (sorting and analysis of microbial populations).
Services are executed by high-level scientists using high technology and massively robotized equipment, within a mutidiplisciplinary environment to ensure a smooth continuum « gene to process ».
Eight services are offered:
- High-throughput colony picking;
- Plasmid and strain engineering;
- Single cell characterization and high throughput screening of microbial cells by cytometry;
- Rapid optimization of microbial and enzymatic bioprocess;
- Scale-up of the microbial culture process;
- Amino acid quantitative assay;
- Determination of the average molar mass of polymers in solution;
- Ethics and Society.
For any information: email@example.com
Access to equipment
Within a specific contractual frame, companies can access TWB facilities and equipment. Agenda and operations framework are defined case by case.
Hosting teams and activities
R&D teams from industrial customers can be hosted temporarily by TWB, when resources are available. This offer is very well suited for start-up companies who have not yet fully implemented their resources. Large corporations can also benefit of this service to validate a new process and optimize their investments.
Training sessions can be developed either inside TWB or at customers location. Depending on the needs, a training contract can be set via INSA Toulouse as academic partner.