“France 2030”: Olivier Rolland appointed to the Sustainable Materials Committee
The appointment of Olivier Rolland, TWB Managing Director, to the Ministerial Committee on Sustainable Materials as part of the governance of France 2030, demonstrates the importance of the work carried out by TWB’s teams.
The major objective of the France 2030 plan is to develop eco-responsible solutions that contribute to the decarbonization of industry. The first is to sustainably transform key sectors of our economy through technological innovation and to position France not only as a player in the sector, but also as a leader in the world of tomorrow. The second is to support the entire life cycle of innovation through to its industrialization.
Moreover, this dual ambition is perfectly in line with TWB objectives to contribute to the development of new sustainable production methods, by providing innovative biological solutions in response to climate and food issues. It also aims to strengthen France’s position as a major player in the field of industrial biotechnologies worldwide.
The members of the “Sustainable Materials” committee:
• Olivier ROLLAND, Managing Director of TWB;
• Christel BORIES, Chairman and CEO of Eramet;
• Anne LE GUENNEC, General Manager of Veolia Recycling and Waste Management activities in France;
• Emmanuelle PERDRIX, co-founder of Hyleance;
• Géraldine POIVERT, President and co-founder of The (RE)SET company;
• Benoist THIROUARD, Director, Incubation and Open Innovation, Renewable Energies, Sustainable Mobility, Circular Economy at IFP Energiesnouvelles;
• Jacques VERNIER, Honorary Engineer General of Mines, Chairman of the High Council for Technological Risk Prevention;
• Philippe VARIN, former Chairman of the Management Board of PSA Peugeot Citroën, former Chairman of Areva, former Chairman of the Board of Directors of Suez.
More on « Premier comité France 2030 » (in French only).