Accessing to advanced cell sorting technologies (flow cytometry) is a key success factor in biotechnology projects, both for academic research and industrial development projects. Main benefits are:
- Fast and accurate microorganisms numeration
- Fast access to cells physiological status
- Isolation of homogenous cell populations from heterogenous populations
- Clones isolation (one cell per plate).
To answer the needs, TWB offers cytometry services and has invested in high-throughput equipment (cell sorter 5 lasers, cytometer anlayser, as well as a dedicated software for advanced data analysis) managed by a dedicated expert.
Here are examples of typical applications:
- Direct count of microorganisms
- Detection and count of viable, viable but non-cultivable, and dead microorganisms
- Quantification of reporter genes
- Characterization of physiological data: intracellular pH, oxidative stress, membrane fluidity, energy charge, membrane potential
- Fine analysis of microbial catalysts for process improvement
- Cell bank screening
- Assessment of the populations in microbial consortia.
Each project is specific and adapted to your need :
feel free to contact us to evaluate together your topic.
Technical information: download the flyer
Contact: Delphine Lestrade, Cytometry Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
SEE ALL THE TWB SERVICES