Focus on the Business & Partnerships Division
TWB Business & Partnerships Division team has grown considerably over the last six months. It now comprises 6 people in order to meet the growing demand for industrial contracts and the needs of the start-ups hosted on the TWB premises, and to offer a complete range of services to TWB consortium members. The main objective is to develop TWB activities and its influence in France and internationally with a differentiated offer.
Presentation of the Division’s members
Laurie Rey, who joined TWB in 2018, is Business Director. Her missions are to build, develop and promote TWB offer, consolidate TWB consortium, ensure the flow of activities and manage the members of the Business & Partnerships Division. The Division is composed of two teams: “Business development & partnerships” and “Contracts”.
The three members of the “Business development & partnerships” team have the following ambitions:
- to increase the number of industrial collaborations, to develop TWB consortium and to identify ways of valorisation for the research projects funded by TWB;
- to encourage the emergence of start-ups and the acceleration of the proofs of concept acquisition by start-ups, by providing them an environment adapted to their development on TWB premises (technology platforms and offices);
- to promote the European research infrastructure EU-IBISBA, distributed among 9 countries, and to build its business model by ensuring the complementarity of the IBISBA and TWB structures.
The two members of the “Contracts” team have the following objectives:
- to set-up contractual terms / agreements involving TWB;
- to participate in the definition of the IP (intellectual property) strategy and the construction of the IP portfolio;
- to ensure consistency between the various complex legal systems in the TWB ecosystem.
Company, start-up, public research laboratory, private or public actor of the bioeconomy, the whole team remains at your disposal!
You wish to implement a research or development programme,
you need technical support,
you wish to use state-of-art technological equipment,
you are looking for accommodation and laboratory equipment as a start-up :
do not hesitate to send us your request.
Contact : email@example.com