The TWB team comprises a permanent core group of staff, responsible for ensuring the development of the pre-industrial demonstrator project, in addition to researchers and technical staff working on hosted projects.
The executive cell
TWB’s executive cell comprises six people:
- Pierre Monsan – Founding director
- Jean-Luc Blanc – Head of Unit & Administrative and financial director
- Olivier Galy – Technical director
- Michel Manach – Business development manager
- Véronique Paquet – External relations director
- Anne-Sophie Lecheminoux – Executive assistant
- Ligia Barna – Manager of the environmental evaluation platform
- Julien Cescut – Manager of the biotransformation and culture process platform
- Hélène Cordier – Manager of the cutting edge microbial strain engineering platform
- Isabelle Dufau – Manager of the analytical platform
- Vincent Gregoire-Delory – Manager of the ethics platform
- Sabrina Rodriguez – Manager of the bioinformatics platform
The administrative team
The members of the administrative team are in charge of ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the TWB project. They are responsible for purchases made in relation to investments in its technical platforms, and of items needed for their routine operation and for the various projects.
Forty five persons (PhD students, post-docs) are currently involved in the different research projects.